DRY FLEX® 4 application video
DRY FLEX® 4 Instruction video
– 300 ml component A (color: orange)
– 100 ml component B (color: transparent)
Pre-treatment: DRY FIX® 4
Elastic repair compound for fast timber repairs and splicing (paintable after 4 hours*).
Ideal for the permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood. Can be sanded and painted on the same day.
– The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
– The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
– The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints.
– External and internal applications.
– Quick and easy to apply with excellent modeling qualities and slump resistance.
– Permanent, elastic repairs. The cured product accommodates natural movement in the timber.
– Short curing time: can be sanded and painted after 4 hours*.
– Once cured, the product can be treated like wood (planed, sawn, nailed, screwed, painted and stained).
– Can be used all year round.