DRY FLEX® SF application video
DRY FLEX® SF Instruction video
Content: 180 ml.
No primer required.
Durable fine surface filler for quick, durable spot repairs on timber (paintable after 30 minutes*)
The best of a fine surface filler and an epoxy in 1 product. No primer required. Cures fast, also under colder weather conditions. Easy and fast to apply.
– Fine surface filling and quick, durable spot repairs.
– The filling of nail holes, screw holes & cracks.
– For repairs of small defects in existing DRY FLEX® repairs.
– External and internal applications.
– Quick and easy to apply.
– Short curing time, even in colder temperatures. Paintable after 1hour at 5ºC and after 30 minutes at 20ºC*.
– Can be used with a standard skeleton gun.
– Permanent repairs.
– Ideal for small repairs.