How-to video DRY FIX® 16
- Shake component A (green) well before use.
- Pour component A (use the calibrations on the side of the bottle) into a clean EASY®Q™ mixing cup.
- Pour component B (use the calibrations on the side of the bottle) into the same mixing cup.
- Stir with the EASY®Q™ spatula. Apply DRY FIX® 16 with a brush to all contact surfaces.
- Allow the product at least 20 minutes to penetrate.
- Remove all excess product which hasn’t penetrated into the wood with absorbent paper.
- Apply DRY FLEX 16® within 8 hours to the pre-treated wood (whilst the DRY FIX 16® is still tacky).