How-to video DRY FIX® 4 small
- Shake component A (orange) well before use.
- Pour component A (use the calibrations on the side of the bottle) into a clean EASY●Q™ mixing cup.
- Pour component B (use the calibrations on the side of the bottle) into the same mixing cup.
- Stir with the EASY●Q™ spatula. Apply DRY FIX® 4 (small) with a brush to all contact surfaces.
- Allow the product at least 20 minutes to penetrate.
- Remove all excess product which hasn’t penetrated into the wood with absorbent paper.
- Apply DRY FLEX® 4 (2-in-1) within 8 hours to the pre-treated wood (whilst the DRY FIX® 4 (small) is still tacky).