How-to video DRY FLEX® 1 2-in-1
- Remove all decayed wood and pre-treat with DRY FIX® 1 small.
- Dispense DRY FLEX® 1 2-in-1 on to the mixing plate with the EASY•Q™ dosing gun (with the tab in the forward position).
- Mix components A (red) and B (transparent) with the EASY●Q™ application knives until a homogeneous colour is reached.
- Spread the mixed DRY FLEX® 1 2-in-1 in a thin layer over the mixing plate (to extend the application period).
- Apply DRY FLEX® 1 2-in-1 and immediately remove excess product.
- When cured, sand the surface lightly before applying a paint or stain.