How-to video DRY FLEX® 4
- Remove all decayed wood and pre-treat with DRY FIX® 4.
- Dispense DRY FLEX® 4 on to the mixing plate with the EASY●Q™ dosing gun (with the tab in the rear position).
- Mix components A (orange) and B (transparent) with the EASY●Q™ application knives until a homogeneous colour is reached.
- Spread the mixed DRY FLEX® 4 in a thin layer over the mixing plate (to extend the application period).
- Apply DRY FLEX® 4 and immediately remove excess product.
- When cured, sand the surface lightly before applying a paint or stain.