- Can be used with a standard skeleton gun.
- Quick and easy to apply with excellent modeling qualities and slump resistance.
- Permanent, elastic repairs. The cured product accommodates natural movement in the timber.
- Short curing time: can be sanded and painted after 4 hours*.
- Once cured, the product can be treated like wood (planed, sawn, nailed, screwed, painted and stained).
- Can be used all year round.
* Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.